POULTRY SECTION SHOW CLASSES
All Ireland Female & Male Bantam Chicken Championship Final Prize â‚¬355.
Also classes for
- Large Fowl
- Champion Waterfowl
Each bird may be entered in one class only.
Entries may not be accepted or altered on show day.
Entries must not be removed before 4.30pm.
No bedding allowed in cages except where show provides..
All birds on show must be disease free and off heat or with the hen and over six weeks old.
Once judging is over, the welfare of all exhibits is the responsibility of the owner/exhibitor e.g. water, feed, etc.
Cages maybe locked if wished
Prizes will be awarded according to the rules of the show.
THE SHOW COMMITTEE SINCERELY WISHES TO THANK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING PRIVATE, COMMERCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL SPONSORS TO THE POULTRY SECTION.
- Eddie & Mary Kavanagh, Poultry Breeder, Killasser 094 9252587
- Nolan Family, Agricultural Contractors, Killasser, Swinford 094 9251758
- Justin Lee, UK
- Patrick Calter, Taxi, Ballintemple, Swinford 087 9514408
- Michael Duffy Tyres, Culmore, Swinford. 087 2930079
- Sean Walsh, (Poultry), Ballinrobe, 087 1867975