- Sport Horse
- Working Hunter Performing Classes
- Ponies shown in hand
- Ridden Ponies
- Welsh Ponies
- Working Hunter Classes
- Special Miniture class
QUALIFIER CLASS: 399
MOUNTBELLEW AGRICULTURAL SHOW SOCIETY
PRESENTS – FOAL CHAMPIONSHIP
PRIZE FUND €1,000
PLEASE NOTE: IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY, ALL EQUINE ANIMALS INCLUDING FOALS ATTENDING THE SHOW MUST BE HALTERED AND LED BY COMPETENT HANDLERS.
NO STALLIONS OVER TWO YEARS ARE ALLOWED.
ANIMALS WHICH HAVE GAINED A FIRST PRIZE ARE INELIGIBLE TO COMPETE IN FURTHER SHOW CLASSES EXCEPT FOR CHAMPIONSHIPS.
NO ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED OR CHANGED ON SHOW DAY.
5% OF PRIZEMONEY WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR ISA CHAMPIONSHIPS
Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine
Re: Premises Registration
As from 1May 2012, any premises (which includes shows, fairs and markets) where horses or other equines are gathered must be registered with the Department of Agriculture.
Owners/persons in charge of such gatherings are required to submit a completed application form for registration and to keep records of movements on/off their premises.
Records required are:
The name and address of the owner/person in charge of the premises from which the equine came.
Premises registration number from which the equine came.
Passport number/UEL number of the animal.
Equine Section Sponsors
THE SHOW COMMITTEE SINCERELY WISHES TO THANK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING PRIVATE, COMMERCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL SPONSORS TO THE EQUINE SECTION.
- Culmore Training and Trekking Centre, Swinford. Sandra Conlon; 0876324780
- AIB, Main Street Swinford 094 9251134
- James Byrne, Carracanada, Swinford
- Padraig Cafferty, Kilbride, Swinford
- Dr. Rory Fleming, Swinford. www.westerndental.ie
- Michael Browne, Full Circle Safety Training, Swinford 087 6501823
- MD Roof Services Ltd., Chapel St., Swinford 087 0917776
- O’Donnells ‘totalhealth’ Pharmacy, Market Street, Swinford.
- Pat O’Connor & Sons Solicitors, Market St Swinford. 094 92 51833
- Suzanne Malee, Veterinary Surgeon, Swinford